- DOHC Manual
A Deformable Object Handling Controller manual in pdf format.
- DOHC Video Tutorial #0 – Installation
This instructional video provides a concise and methodical walkthrough of the entire installation process to ensure a seamless setup of the DOHC software on your system
- DOHC Video Tutorial #1 – Introduction
An overview of DOHC, delineating its key functionalities, primary applications and how it can facilitate the precise management of deformable objects within an industrial framework
- DOHC Video Tutorial #2 – Actions & Action types
Learn the basic functionalities offered by actions and how to use the action creation interface.
- DOHC Video Tutorial #3 – Create & Edit Diagrams
Presentation of the basic functionalities for creating and editing diagrams.
- DOHC Video Tutorial #4 – Advanced Functionalities
Instructions for using “Add Local Actions” and “Manage Counters” elements and creating loops.
- DOHC Video Tutorial #5 – Error handling, exporting and importing activities
Insights on common error handling practices. How to import and export activities to create backups or exchange them among different instances is also discussed.